16 April, 2006

For this term we are to design official-commercial-cultural center in 9000 m^2 lot. We passed our first skiss on the past Sunday, and the second one is going to be on wednesday. In first skiss I did good, and I'm thinking of some new ideas to improve my project.
Because of my modular design our professor talked about my project as a modern work. But what I don’t wanna be is a modern architect. And of course we are not living in 1930 to feel proud of our modern designs. I prefer to do some FOLDING architecture. But…
What disappoints me is, there is no sample architecture for the present age in Iran. We have no echo-tech architecture. No folding architecture. no Punctuated equilibrium architecture. And no organic architecture. Although we might have some deconstructed and post modern buildings, but they're again so poor in concept and idea.
So apart from all these, I'd better think about the concepts I wanna use in my project.. but that's even hard to reach.
Any recommendation is more than welcomed.

Today I realized that AT TIME, more than anything I wish to enter the fine-arts university of Tehran. I donno if I'm ready to do anything to reach this aim, but sometimes I feel I can try.
So, again any recommendation is more than welcomed.

-----------
things that occupy my mind:
1-find some free time to do more practices on ...
2-imrpove my sketching skills
3-to finish reading "time, space and architecture"
4-go and look for a fine back pack or bag to buy.
5-whether to buy a backpack or a bag?
6-if I must talk to Pennie or not.
7-why I feel bad right after I talk to Pennie?
8-there is a book series that I must find and buy. My brother used to have them in his library but I'm the reason most of them are lost.
9-to find accompany for Tehran book fair. (my brothers are both there, but I can't live in their place. And of course things I'm after in Tehran are totally different from the things they're after!)
10-if I'll find the chance to go to Tehran or notL.
11-i haven't called Angie yet and she wont ever forgive meL.
12-i haven’t called mona yet and she wont ever forgive me.
13-how to study my lessons the way they suit me!
15-where have I lost my "TARAHI EGHLIMI" book??!?!?! I've paid 9800 tomans on it. I need to read it again soon for I've totally forgotten everything I've read in it.
16-how to confirm my attention in concrete community? I'm after some serious scientific corporation
17-when I can buy the new camera? Where to steal 1 milion toman?
18-when I can have my room back to do singing practices?!?! it's cruelty to sing by my parents side. You have no idea!
19-i envy one of our professors, "Dr Kamelnia"

No comments: