15 March, 2006

Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between dream and reality. This astonishment kept me in bed for 3 extra hours today, and I slept till 10 am.
Last night I didn’t really have a lonely celebration. I mean after I made myself some banana milk and danced with a glass in my hand with Ti Amo I heard the door opened and my sister with her hus appeared. So we had our 4Shanbe Soori with another family friend. Mostly including fathers and mothers and si-si girls. I really wished I had my celebration alone than to go to the other end of town to greet the people I was seeing most of them for the very first time. Time to say goodbye was the only moment that my eyes shined of happiness.
Has it ever happened to you that you'd be in lack of money to buy birthday gifts? Right now I'm in 19000 toman debt. all because of the books I've bought recently. Mommy believes I'm an addict. She's right. Beside the sickness of expressing me, addiction is another sickness that bothers me :D. I've asked both mommy and daddy that instead of buying me gifts, give me the money, for first of all I have to pay my depts. And they wonder why not even a little I resemble them. They're never in debts. and to tell you the truth buying gifts ain't the only thing that bothers me. There are too many books in K-pub that has been seducing me for days to buy them.
My internet connection is such a sucker today. I can't download music. And I can't open so many pages. Beside last night celebration and also nightmares I had, this is another bugger that comes to ruin my day. My lucky day it must be.
I'd better leave. Today I got nothing to write but nagging.
That's how I passed the celebration. L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks 4 writing about celebration!
if you like french music i suggest you another singers (maybe you know them) "lara fabian" she is originaly belgian. and another new french singer called "jennifer" (not j.lo !!).
wish your nightmares leaves you forever...

fizi