15 March, 2006

I don't mind if you laugh at me. I won't mind if you mock. I'll also laugh with you. Not laughing. I know it's grinning. But I still won't mind. I know it's funny. Funny that last night, Ti Amo was in a shape of a dancing heart and today, it's in shape of tears. It's funny, I don't deny. But it's all God's fault, I don't lie.
My astonishment remains. That dream doesn’t leave my mind. And I wonder how, why, why, why, I had to dream that dream!
15 days ago I had a magnificence dream. That dream broke all the spells. I woke up and danced to the rhythm of happiness. Rhythm of earth heart beat and melody of my love songs. Love songs in shape of dreamful reality. But still love song. For 15 days I lived happily. In the character of beautiful girl. Lonely but happy. For 15 days I had all my dreams alive. I could dance with any rhythm, coz I had all the melodies on my mind. Last night another spell spread it's web on me. Chained my heart and imprisoned me. 3 words dream spell was stronger that the kiss spell. I don't know how Sleeping beauty and Snow White's spell broke with a single kiss, while my spell ain't breaking even with …

No comments: