22 July, 2006

Please God,

May we always go on singing?

I watched the film Sun Shine today. Great. Wonderful!

Took 3 hours of my time and I'm still planning to watch it again very soon.

And I must inform you that, so far I was a nonpolitical person. Not that I'm going to be political from now on. I'm just gonna learn. Coz I gotta know. And I gotta choose! There are so many books to read. So many documentaries too watch. it just have to be my own way of learning.

If you are interested to know since when I decided this, I must say; since the war of lobenan! I decided so late I know. But…

And. I know so well there is no way to know what's for sure. I mean I know it's not easily understood by even the most genius people. But I don’t mean to … I don’t mean to learn thoroughly. I just don’t wanna be as dumb as I am now. And I wanna choose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"And. I know so well there is no way to know what's for sure" exactly !!! politics , no way to find out the truth . u have no source ! and by the way , if you see the truth ! you find it sooooooooo dirty !