18 July, 2006

here I am. Back.
Actually my weblog sucks recently.
I mean after yesterday, after I presented my project, I tried so hard to be back to my weblog. During all these days that I was absent, I used to write on any possible place. My drafts. My drawing sheets. Or even in word Microsoft. Just anywhere. But posting seemed impossible to me. No courage to do it. I confess.
It's a pity, right when I am about to write something to publish on weblog I feel like I have nothing new. Old naggings. And nothing else. There are happy and sad moments in everyone's life. But so far I've shared only the sad ones I'm afraid. And every time I come to make a change with a happy posting it's just impossible.

But well. Now I do. Now that there is someone who cares for my crap I'll post.

Ok. What's new?
It's all university stuff. That how it made me down today. That how I felt bad after such a busy term. That how I thought "all these for what?"
I came home and I didn’t know what I'm gonna do. I picked a book from library.. read it until I fell asleep. I woke up. No body was home. Loneliness is a good chance for obsessed people. I collected some songs. I played them and I sang along with them, loud and…
Teary
I listened to the song "show must go on" for about 5 times. Then it was "bohemian rhapsody turn.
Blue café
Parisienne walkways
And finally "I wanna break free"

I wanted to break free. All I long for was to burn up my library. Burn up my thoughts. But it was just hysteric I knew. So I kept myself busy with singing till someone was back home and I had someone to sympathize me.
All afterwards I was still hysteric. I watched a film and now I'm here. Must confess that STILL I am hysteric. Still I hate to look at my library. Still I cant do many things I wished to do right after my exams are over.
Soon I'll be fine though. Everyone goes through such moments every once in a while. That's one of them for me too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes .

Anonymous said...

wellcome back lady... ;-)