01 May, 2006

oh my GOD oh my GOD oh my GOD
i'm recieving so much of stress
the thing is i wanna chage my travel time and just cancel all my tickets and hotel room for friday and set off today just 3 hours from now with all other classmates and freinds. OH mY GOD
i should satisfy my parents with it and they're totaly disagree. and i just am about to cry and i donno what to do to make them agree. they just dont want me to stay at my friends place and tthe frioends are calling me one after the other insisting my parents and if i dont let them now in 20mins we'll all fail and now my father's talking to the anut necessary talks and i must wait for them to finish. and i just am in hurry and they disconnect
hey agrreeeeed they agreeeeeeeed
i'm going to pack my bags
byebyeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Most Unusual Buildings On Earth

http://www.2loop.com/strangebldg.html