30 April, 2006

Dear dear friends,

All the worries of my past week ended. My dad was sick and now he's all fine. There used to be very high tension in the house while he was sick. Everybody was worried, (what might be the reason). But know everything's FINE. Mommy's happy as ever. Daddy too. And I again laugh at all the old sorrows.

I've started reading the rest of one of the books I've started long before. It's great and I recommend reading it to all civil and architecture students. The book is so easy to read, all are the points you've studied in your university lessons before and it would be just a reminder. Understanding Structures by Fuller Mooler. (DARKE RAFTARE SAZEHA)

I need recommendations: I told you I'm going to Tehran book fair on Tuesday. A bit late but still fine for my purposes. There is a long list of the books I must buy and a short list of the people I must meet and another list of the places I must go. I will write the list here in the next post and I hope you'll be kind enough with your great recommendations about the books I must buy and the places I must meet.

No comments: