17 October, 2005

lonely lady Mona

oh i'm in a shallow sleepy mood. i hear mommy and sis whispering not to wake me up. oh it seems to be later than 3. i missed the class !!!!!!!! why no one ever wakes me up?
they're still whispering and suddenly door opens and i open my eyes like a child who's about to start nagging and crying, complaining for waking her up . " darling" she said :
-father and i arent going to be back till late, maryam's going on shopping with Z .are u to go anywhere or u stay alone ? "
how she looks beautiful. Angie mommy. they're going somewhere good :( .all with out me.)
-am i to be alone ? no i'll go somewhere if possible
she likes to complain. but she knows me, so she just kindly reminds me of my keys and take cares and goodbye. i'm again in that shallow sleepy mood thinking of possible places to go. how i wish to go horseback riding or to airport or somewhere except the city. but how ? i'm all alone .i jump outta bed. the first to call is Sh ,they're busy with guests. S 's not home. M's not home either .the other M? no i don't call her .... and i wont call one more single person ... .is it possible if i get out on somewhere all alone? what to do ?!?!?! ... .now i'm in frontta mirror .how pale i look .i have no where to go? what can i do at home all alone? Aint it what u used to wish? being left all alone at home? but this has happened so much lately. i'm truly fed up. books ???? YUK .what's going to fill my midnight then. i've slept in the afternoon and a sleepless midnight is waiting for me there to hold me .
i look pale. the computer was left on all while i was asleep .i turn the speakers on .ALL I WANT FOR CHRISMASS IS YOU .
oh .it's car engine sound .they're leaving and i'm not really going to say goodbye. cruel family. i'm finally doomed to stay at home .GOOD BYE TO YOU i tell them deep from the heart. nice time .no body hear me from here. let them think i'm angry and in tiff .
THERE'S A HERO, now Mariah carey sings. but here's no hero! and THERE'S AN ANSWER ,she goes on. But i can't see any answer! lady fool!
apple pie !!! oh we've got apple pie with some juice. it's gonna bring joy to my lonesome evening .i'm the lady of the house. let's see what we can do to make our Mona happy ..................
first I must shift to another music. Something not lying! THERE"S A HERO!!!! Sure!!!!!!!!

"blind love is true

If the love that I got for you is gone
If the river I've cried ain't that long
Then I'm wrong, yes I'm wrong, this ain't a love song

If the pain that I'm feeling so strong
Is the reason that I'm holding on
Then I'm wrong, yeah I'm wrong - this ain't a love song"

Let's dedicate this lovesong to our lonely lady Mona

No comments: