17 October, 2005

like when a mermaid had a cutten leg

oh my God, i'm shivering all through. and if any of you know me, you mighht also know how blood freaks me out. aaaaaay... today daddy cut his hand doing some mechanical things. uuuuuh... he cut his palm so deep that it was really painfull to him. i know it was painful coz it shows on his face when ever he's aching from something. and me? oh if you already donno, blood is just the scariest thing to me in the world. and imaggine me alone with daddy. i sat him somewhere and while shaking i was looking for some first aid stuff and i found the bandage and stuff and heeeeeeeeeeen. i should've done the bondage!!!! when daddy saw me about to cry and all shiver he was not to let me do it, but i finally managed to control my temper and like a brave girl who's seen blood all her life time i started. and ummm.... i did. i donno a good job or not. but i did it.
i just remembered of how penny doing it when a mermaid had a cutten leg.

No comments: