14 March, 2006

I found some of Helene Segara tracks. Yes. It was wonderful. Her voice is great.
But what I listen these days is mostly a song named I'll Make Love To You. By Boys 2 Men. It's about celebrating a girl birthday. And well, if you don't know I must inform you that on march 22nd it's my birthday. Tonight is 4Shanbe Soori, and although during the past month, I've made so many plans for tonight, but all screwed up. Still I don't know if there'll be somewhere to go. Right now one might call and ask me somewhere. But so far I'm to stay at home and celebrate all alone. My bros are far away. And my sister and her husband got some private plans :D. our celebration is gonna be on Friday with my bros back home and all the family. So I ain't complaining. I'm an expert in celebrating all alone.:D
Uh-oh, i remembered something to say here. Today in front of 50 people including university professors and students I stood up to talk about architecture and concrete. All the attendees were civil engineers and they were making contracts of their future works and participations in concrete activities. In architecture univ we also study about concrete constructions. But while we have only 2 units, civil students have 10 units all about concrete. But about the use of concrete in constructions and elevations … of course it's architects that know the best. so after 2 boys and a girl among students went to talk about what a student must do in such communities, I raised my hand and asked if I could talk! I was let and while I was shivering from legs part I went in frontta that 50 to talk about architects place in concrete community. Fortunately it didn't turn out bad. And my speak seemed reasonable to the attendees.
But well, sometimes you have to put away all your doubts and shyness to enter the scientific communications. And in further future work battle field.
And of course what encouraged me to talk was a professor named Dr Abrishami. Today he made one of the best speeches I've ever heard. One of those great men that I always wish we had more in Iran.
HAPPY 4SHANBE SOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.
I'm leave to go celebraaate.
p.s. thank you Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous Helen segara Ti Amo song is great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bravooo..! you find it .seems that you love helene's songs..
but i should apologize because i told you "helene" هلن and the correct accent in french language the first "h" is silent never count at all! so "elen" الن is corret.
so dude please writ what you did last night 4shanbe soori celebratinon...

fizi