09 October, 2005

you know? i just thought me? i'm as big as...
on no, let's start like this. me?
ummmm.
OH
one in miliard miliards?
idiot! there exist no miliard miliards.
well. a spot in the world?
uuuuh. NO!
one more consumer?
Dirty!
one more body?
Dirtier!
one more soul?
TOO romantic
reincarnation?
"don't think too much about the things that doesnt change the path of your life", says Penny
akhhhhh
what is it with me?
today in the car i was listening to some music from i donno moeen or whome! just it was playing and i didnt mind. actually...
well some times! no! most of the times, music takes you to old places. it's not fair. the music took me to RAHST. on the roads around! and ...
so what?
here i sit all alone dreaming about...
so what?
i'm a studious book worm recently!
how cliche!
i wanna just turn around!!!!
you know? turn around!
i dont wanna care about anything that professors say!
maybe...
ummmm. maybe i wanna dance in a club.
maybe i wanna ride on a motor cycle.
maybe i wanna drink and shout WOoooooooo
maybe i wanna be outta my damn mind
or maybe i wanna float in the sky
or the sea
gazing at the dazle of the moon
or let the sun beams sting my eyes
or...
maybe i wanna talk dirty
or maybe i wanna run all the world
or maybe i wanna cry till it aches
or maybe i wanna swim in pple blood
or their tears
and i become tears
like Niobe All Tears
or maybe i wanna be bald
or...
let me be
just let me be...
and maybe
maybe
then i find out what i must be,
and meybe
only maybe
it's with you that i wanna be
never in the sea
never in the air
just to breath you air
but you never let me
let me be
or let me find out if i wanna be
you want me around and you choose the worst way to keep me
and maybe
all maybe
i'm that fish slipping away
or that bird flying away
or maybe
probably
that butterfly
fading away in your
in your sweated hands
and you'll cry
and i'll fly
no wings though
but i fly
no wings?
and i fly?
don't worry ever never baby
you're hands have sweated
and me?
no i'm not
not even maybe
and i'll die
not even lady
and why?
don't you care baby

1 comment:

Maryam said...

sun beams! not sun bins!!
i made mistake. sorry